"Quiet Time” is the time you spend with God alone. If anybody were to ask me what the greatest secret of my relationship with God is, I would say without any hesitation that, it is the power of the quiet times I have with Him everyday.
“Seven Secrets of Quiet Time
1. During your quiet time you develop the most important relationship of your life.
A natural relationship develops between any two people who spend quality time together. Spend quality time with God. Many Christians do not know the importance of this time with God.
2. Having a quiet time makes you develop the most important personal habit of all time: a regular time with your Creator.
3. During your quiet time you draw near to God and He draws near to you.
4. A quiet time makes you read the most important book in the world.
The Bible is the most important book in the world. It is the most outstanding volume known to the human race.
5. A quiet time is your personal school of the Word.
During your quiet time, you sit and learn at the feet of the greatest teacher Jesus left us - the Holy Spirit. He will teach you many things and show you many wonderful revelations in the Word.
6. During your quiet time, you increase in your personal knowledge of the Scriptures.
7. During your quiet time, you experience the presence of God.
What is your secret to a successful life?