Want to create a simple page on your website to provide directions to your church or ministry? It's super simple using the Google Web Elements tool.
- Go to the Google Web Elements Map site
- Enter a size, you'll probably want the large one.
- Enter a location as an address (Ex. 1256 Heretic Rd, Anyware, AK, 55555)
- Enter a name that will be displayed in the bubble (Ex. SuperSweetAwesome Church)
- Copy the code that appears below the preview
- Paste this code into your HTML (If you're using a CMS, be sure it allows full HTML input. The iframe will be cut out in most HTML filters)
- Save and view, you're new map with directions powered by Google is super posh!